Monday, August 11, 2008

WELCOME BACK.

So. I haven't been the picture of perfect posting since starting this adventure. Always eternally hopeful, I have very good intentions of rectifying the situation in the coming days. How? Why? More free time, basically. And I use the word "free" loosely.

I used to work 9 days every two week pay period, 80 hours in the pay period. As of today, I have reverted back to the standard 5/40 (5 days per week, 40 hours). This is to accommodate (drum roll PLEASE) the onset of KINDERGARTEN!

I have adjusted my schedule to minimize the time my son spends in child care and, more importantly, to be there for him every day after school to brave the mountains of homework I have heard rumor that they torture parents/kindergartners with. (I only half joke.)

I know this is a bland and boring post. I hope to improve on that in the coming days too. Just thank your lucky stars that I didn't tell you about the filing I got done with my "free" time this afternoon.

No comments: